Could Your Business Survive the Loss of Its Essential Data?
If a natural disaster damaged your office or your critical data was lost due to a system breakdown, how would you recover? Would you still have access to the vital information and IT infrastructure that function as the framework of your business? Global Information Network Ideas provides complete data backup and recovery options to protect small and medium-sized businesses in Los Angeles from incidents like these.
We offer a reliable and secure way to protect your important business data from loss due to hackers, natural disasters, system errors, and more with our specially-designed data backup and recovery options.
Comprehensive backup and data recovery products from Global Information Network Ideas include:
- Protection from viruses and illegal access using the most modern technology
- Safe access to your information using our dedicated servers
- Automated backup of your business data during the day, every day
- An off-site copy of your IT infrastructure that can be used as a spare within minutes in the event of a system failure at your office
- Monthly invoicing for your data protection services – with no added expenses for hardware or software
Your data protection program should contain more than just an in-house backup – if your office was destroyed in a natural disaster, your copy would be gone, too. A tragic event might seem unlikely, but there are lots of other threats to your data that could bring your business to a stop. A virus or system failure could keep your company down for days.
Without data access, you wouldn’t be able to fill orders, contact your customers, or work with vendors – and getting new leads and sales would be practically impossible. How long would you be able to put things on hold? Could your business operate at all?
Contact LA’s IT experts at Global Information Network Ideas right now to find out more about how we can help create the ideal data protection solution for your company.